We stand with you France

doddie82

More involved? They were the first Euro country to step up with America and start shooting.

It's my opinion that governments have tied their own hands by allowing ludicrous laws to be passed.

What they need to do is crack on with protecting their nations by all necessary means.

The media should be given no access to government sanctioned operations therefore the human rights mob wouldn't know what's happened and wouldn't start flapping their gums at events that have already occurred.

Good examples:

1. Many years ago Paris started to throw a bureaucratic blanket over their Foreign Legion. The Legion had never been allowed to operate with impunity but since the politicians became too involved, the FFL has never been able to exercise it's considerable force as it was designed to do.

2. Whenever the SAS do what they were trained to do, our media try to hammer them.

We need leaders with the sort of courage that Margaret Thatcher had.

Politicians should not get the job because they did politics at Uni.

They should be experienced business leaders and throw in a few with real military experience, a realistic government could be formed.

Anyway, better get off my soap box now before I say something strong!

This has been the most thought out reply yet, well said Old Mill Tree Care. Politicians cock it all up and haven't the balls to say what they really mean. Too frightened to alienate the Chattering Classes and the Human Rights mob. Shame Maggie isn't here now, whether or not you liked her and her policies, she would have got the job done.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tony Blair invaded Iraq, Thatcher invaded a penguin colony maybe its Tony Blair we need ?..

Those penguins were shooting back though .......... I doubt any of the vets from Goose Green or on the Sir Galahad would think it trivial .

It's amazing how a 'our thoughts are with you' thread turns into a right wing rant fest from people who believe they know the truth and the source of the problem.....respect the thread.....if you want a 'I know how to solve the problem of terrorism' thread, start one.....*****

Those penguins were shooting back though .......... I doubt any of the vets from Goose Green or on the Sir Galahad would think it trivial .

Well said Stubby!!! Vespasian, I suggest that if you know any Falklands veterans you put that theory to them; I will pay your dental costs if you video the encounter and send it to me.

Well said Stubby!!! Vespasian, I suggest that if you know any Falklands veterans you put that theory to them; I will pay your dental costs if you video the encounter and send it to me.

David you have to consider the source and the knowledge of history that this person is surely lacking particularly with regards to the Falklands. Save your money for the dental cost, it would cost more for a spine transplant:sneaky2:

That to would not be worth it.

easy-lift guy

It's amazing how a 'our thoughts are with you' thread turns into a right wing rant fest from people who believe they know the truth and the source of the problem.....respect the thread.....if you want a 'I know how to solve the problem of terrorism' thread, start one.....*****

It's not a "right wing rant fest", it's what I consider a natural response to a massacre of innocents by people who are worried and feel it's time to take some positive action. If a bunch of thugs took action against your family would you sit back and turn the other cheek. I bleeding wouldn't and I suspect a lot of blokes on here wouldn't either. You can talk about respecting the thread, what do you think we are doing? Listen pal, I live in France and have seen the heartache felt here this morning so don't lecture us who think differently to you.

David you have to consider the source and the knowledge of history that this person is surely lacking particularly with regards to the Falklands. Save your money for the dental cost, it would cost more for a spine transplant:sneaky2:

That to would not be worth it.

easy-lift guy

Thanks Ed. I can feel the steam coming out of my ears, I have to think what I am writing before I put it into words otherwise I would probably be asked to leave the site for a while.

It's not a "right wing rant fest", it's what I consider a natural response to a massacre of innocents by people who are worried and feel it's time to take some positive action. If a bunch of thugs took action against your family would you sit back and turn the other cheek. I bleeding wouldn't and I suspect a lot of blokes on here wouldn't either. You can talk about respecting the thread, what do you think we are doing? Listen pal, I live in France and have seen the heartache felt here this morning so don't lecture us who think differently to you.

Well said. Sorry you've had to waste your time to some lefty Corbynite Wizard :001_rolleyes: