Aspen v Motomix

john k

Hi all,

Thank you for your support.

We are always here for help and support and if you would like to compare the two products we have lots of information on our website.

The oil used in Aspen2 was launched at the end of last year after 3 years of real world testing. This is the latest clean burning and high lubricating 2stroke designed for chainsaw engines.

Just got back from a trip to Aspen Sweden and I was surprised to find out Aspen as 80% of the German pre mixed 2 stroke market.

You can always contact me direct on 07568108953 or [email protected]

Once again thank you for your support.

All the work that us Aspen enthusiasts have put into raising awareness of Alkylate fuel over the last few years is bound to be helping sales of Motomix.

But Aspen is still the original, and the best. And the cheapest.

Remember, Aspen only make fuel, they concentrate on nothing else, they are fuel experts.

Stilhl buy theirs in from somewhere and 'brand' it.

• Like 1

hi here in portugal Aspen is hard to came by,Motomix is a superb fuel,i use it for 5 years now.engines are always runnig smooth no probs whatso ever.when i clean my nose what cames out is brown,unlike before it was BLACK,sorry for explicit fact,also wife never complained that i smell like a gas tank:001_tongue::001_tongue:

hi here in portugal Aspen is hard to came by,Motomix is a superb fuel,i use it for 5 years now.engines are always runnig smooth no probs whatso ever.when i clean my nose what cames out is brown,unlike before it was BLACK,sorry for explicit fact,also wife never complained that i smell like a gas tank:001_tongue::001_tongue:

Hi,

You might have a different spec motorMix to us in the Uk.

I am sure someone can confirm if this is correct.

Cleaner fuel and better burningl is always the best option if you care about your own health.

When I tell dealers that the black dust on everything in their workshop has come from the exhausts of the machinery they have worked on they are all shocked!

We do our best to train all staff at our Aspen dealers so they have facts and understanding to share with you the users.

Correct me if I am wrong, but does Huqvarna not market Aspen as well, albeit rebranded?

Came across another positive comment on aspen in the camping section of a motorcycling forum. Seems it is popular in multifuel camping stoves as it burns clean and is apparently a quarter of the price of the normal branded camping stove fuels.

Perhaps another market to investigate Eddie - if you have not already.

Correct me if I am wrong, but does Huqvarna not market Aspen as well, albeit rebranded?

Came across another positive comment on aspen in the camping section of a motorcycling forum. Seems it is popular in multifuel camping stoves as it burns clean and is apparently a quarter of the price of the normal branded camping stove fuels.

Perhaps another market to investigate Eddie - if you have not already.

Yep . Run my Colman lamp on it .