The D.I.Y arb truck chip body thread

steve7962

For instance my Transits (when I was in the UK and here) have a welded up framework and board closing it in, as have many of us, if that is in contravention has any tree company ever been prosecuted?

As long as its not some over size behemoth, by and large if it looks ok it will be.

I think the point was more of insurance being invalid as opposed to people being prosecuted.

I doesn't matter Marc. Some on here can't be grown up, if you disagree, fall out or take the p1ss out of them they throw their teddy out, and show their true colours, whilst hiding behind some sort of facade.

Just be ya self folks....... And grow up!

Here's scissor lift tipper body I picked up, body is of no use it was the scissor lifting gear I was afther, the idear is to tip in to skips "railway work" or to lift high then tip a full load off in one spot rather then spread it 20ft across the yard

image.jpg.3b50b14fd1635cc1c970ebfc026091d2.jpg

Here's my truck I use most it's tipper with tail lift the high sides can come off & low sides or low sides n cage put on iv got tie down points inside & out side body the tipper needs raising to allow tool box doors to opened (there's also lockable) the tail lift can be lowered on to neck of chipper for bit of added security, the tail lift can be operated from cab so no need to get out when tipping off, it's got too reverse cameras & to top it off it's a 2.3 petrol with 145 bhp it drives lovely & tight & never struggles, it cost me about £500 to convert / build the body

image.jpg.1e9eb45e827cf85f940a66f7ab8cc1d6.jpg