Things I hate on the Internet.

Mick Dempsey

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Emails that contain a photo of some Russian woman named ingrid, Tanya or Natasha, who happens to be looking for an honest man with outdoor activity passion, and possible 'real lov relasionship'.

The misspellings always lead me to believe that the sender of the email is a Nigerian gangster who is only interested in any details he can steal off me and then proceed to rape my bank account, use my identity and mess just about anything he can that can potentially put my life in a downward spiral.

So if he happens upon this page.......my bank account is empty!!!!!!! And I'm wanted in Bangkok, Istanbul and Llanelli!!!! So go have yourself some fun using my details you git.......

Sorry, that's my rant off my chest

I hate people who really big up their kids up on facebook etc and call them their little darlings etc for doing something everyday like learning to tie their shoelaces even though they are nearly sixten! Big deal, I dont want to know every little detail of their family life. I just want to throw up

I hate people who really big up their kids up on facebook etc and call them their little darlings etc for doing something everyday like learning to tie their shoelaces even though they are nearly sixten! Big deal, I dont want to know every little detail of their family life. I just want to throw up

This.

There is a child living in Wales that I know pretty much every detail of its life and I've never met her. Facebook updates at a rate of two or three a day about ridiculous things. There is no way I would want millions of photos of my daughter on the Internet and don't agree with parents who put loads and loads of pictures online where anyone could get them

People who go on holiday and post photos EVERY day,

Just have your holiday, enjoy it, show some pics when you come home.

This.

There is a child living in Wales that I know pretty much every detail of its life and I've never met her. Facebook updates at a rate of two or three a day about ridiculous things. There is no way I would want millions of photos of my daughter on the Internet and don't agree with parents who put loads and loads of pictures online where anyone could get them

:thumbup1: totally