Post your stump grinding photos

Stefan Palokangas

• 1 month later...

I really must start to take more before and after photos! Some great stuff in this thread. I did a job last year at the back of an old airfield. A cherry stump about 10 inches across tight behind an old shed. Noticed a few bits of old metal flying about but nothing too big. Looked down the hole and realised that I'd ground thorough some live .50cal ammunition which had been buried after the war! That could have been interesting if I'd hit a primer!:blushing:

SG

One of the only fail to complete stump grinding jobs for me. Don't think that I can be totally to blame though.

Builders wanted a massive wisteria stump and lateral roots out so that they can access the 3 courses of bricks below the damp proof. Of course after that erected the scaffolding which could not be moved. What you can't see in the photos are the horizontal scaffold bars at waist height.

ImageUploadedByArbtalk1466850709.418994.jpg.5516b39bf76e3fc1f24f0f16fdddaf2a.jpg

ImageUploadedByArbtalk1466850728.503547.jpg.978e7c8338bd980bfc5dd917eeb54862.jpg

ImageUploadedByArbtalk1466850745.768846.jpg.2ba27e17cc6bc384beb4aa14347db04b.jpg