• Labour
    • Conservative
    • Green Party
    • Liberal Democrat
    • UKIP
    • SNP (Scottish National Party)
    • Plaid Cymru (Wales)
    • Not voting.

Better than sounding like an out and out idiot, you clearly have no understanding of how serious wealth is accumulated

Lee I will never understand why some of you get so upset about what others have????:confused1:

I concern myself with myself and my family.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not at all, its just some of us don't care :001_smile:

I'm not worried about others wealth.

What does get my goat is how the 0.000001% right at the top of the food chain pushed this country to the brink to line there own pockets. Me you and anybody that pays tax bailed out the fat cat bankers while they creamed billions off the top.

Even when it was exposed they still got huge rewards.

Dave if you went to work today and put a tree through mrs miggins house would you still expect to get payed?

I here people saying I don't care all the time and it gets my goat if more people in this country cared and stood up for what they believed we would not get taken for mugs by the fat cats

It's the fat cat bosses who want all the immigrant's here to keep wages down, so more profit for them, then prattle on about how hard working the poles etc are and how lazy British workers are, well sorry I don't want a zero hour contract living 10 to a house whilst eating beetroot soup every day, Pure Greed.

It's the fat cat bosses who want all the immigrant's here to keep wages down, so more profit for them, then prattle on about how hard working the poles etc are and how lazy British workers are, well sorry I don't want a zero hour contract living 10 to a house whilst eating beetroot soup every day, Pure Greed.

we need a like button in this forum.

I concern myself with myself and my family.

Then you should be concerned that its you and your family that are funding the ultra rich. The gulf between rich and poor has in no time in history been so wide as it is today.

It's the same out here, the rich pull scam after scam to avoid paying billions in taxes.

Edited by Lee Winger

I've worked for the richest people on the planet many of them live in London, The amount of wealth they have is bordering the perverse, no it is perverse! The most disgusting part of it is whilst we all scraped by, went bust or only just kept our heads above water in the recession these bastards made a fortune!

But these bastards are not necessarily Conservative voters. A lot of the very rich were backing the last Labour government all brown nosing (or should that be Brown nosing!) Tony Blair who seems to me to be the epitome of disgrace in all departments.

He made a fortune, which he is now trying to cover up, on a lot of dodgy deals involving untraceable money movements to off shore far off places.

Ambassador to the Far East, there is a joke. And to crown it all he is paid vast sums for telling people it was " The right thing to do"

Now he is backing Miliband 100%. As good a reason as any for not voting for Miliband.

He has the cheek to say that the British public are not capable of making the right decision in a referendum on Europe.

He may be right about that as some wag wrote to one of the papers

" Well the British public really cannot be trusted to make the right decision, after all they elected Tony Blair three times in a row!"