• Labour
    • Conservative
    • Green Party
    • Liberal Democrat
    • UKIP
    • SNP (Scottish National Party)
    • Plaid Cymru (Wales)
    • Not voting.

Frankly your sarcasm is pathetic:thumbdown: you obviously watch too many tv programs like Benefits street ect, you would do well to get your head from up your arse and look into how many genuinely ill and disabled folk are suffering and will continue to suffer under this nasty party, you will probably carry on watching your silly programs though, pathetic, oh well.

Ohh sorry, I thought my sarcasm was fairly good. But I will certainly consider my sarcasm as an area where I can improve upon.

Only someone that's never taken his head out of their arse would think some people aren't taking the p1ss on benefits. If the tories do something about them it will be a good thing.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohh sorry, I thought my sarcasm was fairly good. But I will certainly consider my sarcasm as an area where I can improve upon.

Only someone that's never taken his head out of their arse would think some people aren't taking the p1ss on benefits. If the tories do something about them it will be a good thing.

i never said there wasn't some taking the p1ss, but thats not the whole story is it? what about all the genuinely sick/disabled folk who have been demonized by this sick party, remember YOUR only an accident or illness away from becoming a Scrounger yourself!

HI ALL it's all a big joke there are all resigning it's all mad where is your fighting spirits thanks Jon

Hi Jon they will still earn over £90,000 tax free and have the mortgage paid for them on their house in London for the next 5 years but they just got less to do now :biggrin:

Personal experience of political people:-

Local Conservative district council refused sustainable wooden cabins and a new public access onto the start of a long distance trail and passed a Travellers Site on the land we own instead!!

Local Conservative MP (Transport Minister) been there long time but useless in a couple of serious business issues. The sightline verge owned from DCC is being left overgrown to enable refusal of planning permissions. (Locals taken to felling/ringbarking trees damaging historic walls to enable safe use of main road and passing of alternative uses)

Labour MEP helped us to resolve the issue in Norge and hoping to finish move there soon.

Local council elections have 3 Green people standing that seem to be more level headed and decent than most of the usual parties.

Gents, not sure if I mentioned this on here, but the top 10 benefit claiming families in Northern Ireland share just over £560,000.00 between them.

The top 2 families each have 5 children with a wheen o DLA claims/cars/cash threw in.

Official NI Govt. figures as a result of a written question.

Since those on benefits get their money effectively after Tax, plus all the other freebies, teeth and spectacles for instance.

I believe this worked out at the equivalent of earning £80,000.00 to £90,000.00 before tax.

Now that is quite some income within the earning opportunities available in Nothern Ireland.

But then these poor underpriveledged persons need more "income" since they got fornicating all to do each and every day but spend it.

Look it up if you like.