My accident

sean

So I'm thinking about designing my eco friendly wheel chair. I'm wondering if I can run it on my own pee? ��

I have to insert a catheter and urinate into an attached bag. I'm thinking that I could have a hose going straight from my bladder to a tank and run the wheel chair on urine. Thoughts please :biggrin:

Self Portrait

Good thinking :thumbup1: You will need to seriously up your alcohol intake to get your pee to the required potency :thumbup:

So I'm thinking about designing my eco friendly wheel chair. I'm wondering if I can run it on my own pee? ��

I have to insert a catheter and urinate into an attached bag. I'm thinking that I could have a hose going straight from my bladder to a tank and run the wheel chair on urine. Thoughts please :biggrin:

Self Portrait

Hi Sean great pics there Sean 👍thanks Sonia Jon

Self Portrait

Student-built wheelchair runs indefinitely on solar power

You are putting a very brave face on a very difficult situation.

I hope that you find some of these links helpful, not just for the potential to overcome some of your difficulties, but also I hope that you find it helps to know that so many of us are thinking about you and your problems and trying to support you.

Self Portrait

I'll send you over a keg of my lovingly tended home brew- 'Numpty's Nectar'. It is virtually indistinguishable from diesel.

I drink gallons of the stuff :thumbup:. Only down side is you can't enter central Londinium, and I did once make the mistake of attending a candlelit midnight mass after a good couple of jars and healthy portion of Mr's Idiots sprout medley.

Just as old Mrs Crabapple had finished teasing the opening chords of 'Hark the Herald Angels Sing' out of the

reluctant church organ, I let slip what I intended to be no more than an ephemeral gust to drift gently down the pews unnoticed. Unfortunately I had underestimated the incredible chemistry occurring within my stomach as well as my proximity to one of the many hundred flickering white candles.

The church is now in a fairly sorry state having had it's congregation halved overnight and struggling with a window repair bill of biblical proportions.

Luckily I escaped with almost no injury due to the fact that the devastating blast zone was entirely behind me. I picked my way through the debris, muttering consoling words to the wounded about the mysterious ways of the Lord, found the opening where the 3ton solid Oak door had been, and left feeling pleased with myself that I had fulfilled my duties as a Christian citizen for another year.

I'll send you over a keg of my lovingly tended home brew- 'Numpty's Nectar'. It is virtually indistinguishable from diesel.

I drink gallons of the stuff :thumbup:. Only down side is you can't enter central Londinium, and I did once make the mistake of attending a candlelit midnight mass after a good couple of jars and healthy portion of Mr's Idiots sprout medley.

Just as old Mrs Crabapple had finished teasing the opening chords of 'Hark the Herald Angels Sing' out of the

reluctant church organ, I let slip what I intended to be no more than an ephemeral gust to drift gently down the pews unnoticed. Unfortunately I had underestimated the incredible chemistry occurring within my stomach as well as my proximity to one of the many hundred flickering white candles.

The church is now in a fairly sorry state having had it's congregation halved overnight and struggling with a window repair bill of biblical proportions.

Luckily I escaped with almost no injury due to the fact that the devastating blast zone was entirely behind me. I picked my way through the debris, muttering consoling words to the wounded about the mysterious ways of the Lord, found the opening where the 3ton solid Oak door had been, and left feeling pleased with myself that I had fulfilled my duties as a Christian citizen for another year.

Lol.

Hope your having a good day Sean liking the sound of designing your own chair even if the pee idea was a bit tongue in cheek. Village idiot might be on to something with the methane chuck a good madras and an onion Baji in there could be setting some new land speed records.