My accident

sean

been reading this and hoping it will never be me, then yesterday managed to twist my ankle, can hardly walk on it, already got me thinking how I'd be stuffed paying the bills if it was a more serious injury.

I think you'd be a good web designer for arb companies if you can't climb anymore, hope you find something soon.

A summersault onto the couch!!!

Poor guy!!!

Sean you are amazing, I can't think of anything else to say!!

The father of a friend of mine went to sleep on a sofa. He rolled off sometime in the night, landed awkwardly and is now paralysed from the neck down. It's not just the trees that can get you.

Sean, reading about your plight and that of the builder in the same ward brought this poem to mind.

"life is mostly froth and bubble, two things stand out like stone,

kindness in anothers misfortune and courage in your own." Lindsay Gordon 1833 - 1870.

having looked down at my poor willie all shrivelled with a plastic tube sticking out and had rough types wipe my botty or sponge bath me I have nothing but admiration for your empathy for others in a worse state than yourself.

keep on keeping on, sound like you have the intestinal fortitude to pull through this with a sense of humour and some wit still intact.

Ben.

"Sean, reading about your plight and that of the builder in the same ward brought this poem to mind.

"life is mostly froth and bubble, two things stand like stone:

kindness in anothers trouble.

Courage in your own." Lindsay Gordon 1833 - 1870."

True. Good angle. Here's another for you Sean from Bees in Amber by John Oxenham. Keep Chin Up.

Not by their size

Measure we men

Or things.

Wisdom, with eyes

Washed in the fire,

Seeketh the things

That are higher -

Things that have wings,

Thoughts that aspire.

Hi mate from Long island. Been quietly following your past bit of life, and I can say you are a soldier. Man its an eye opener, and I think about you alot while Im working and climbing. Tomorrow I am taking down a tall beech tree, which has been dropping limbs, and will be extra diligent with the tree. Chin up man! And maybe onbe day Ill buy you a whisky and we can drink together.

Ben