Just had nutter going about ppi I told him were to go

mendiplogs

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And when pestered about a conservatory, kept them on the phone asking for lots of details for half an hour and then when asked what his address was for the site visit said "top flat..", "what you don't do conservatories for top flats ?"

Like that 1:thumbup:

Last time I got a window seller call me in the office I Google postcode for broadmoor prison and gave them that when asked and said that'd be my permanent residence for the next 10years, dizzy fool never twigged that they had called on a landlines with an area code no where near that place ;-)

Whenever a friend gets calls from the double glazing folk he just says he lives in a cave :)

Just ask them if they want your landlord's number they hang up. When they ring up about PPI they always say it's about my recent accident and I haven't had one in years so I ask them if this is a threatening phone call as I am recording it for research purposes they don't like that.

Like that 1:thumbup:

Last time I got a window seller call me in the office I Google postcode for broadmoor prison and gave them that when asked and said that'd be my permanent residence for the next 10years, dizzy fool never twigged that they had called on a landlines with an area code no where near that place ;-)

HI JOHN like that one mate thanks jon :thumbup:

I just tell em I live in a caravan!

Alternatively tell them your a murder investigation officer and the homeowner has been found brutally moidered and you want all their details as their appear to be many withheld numbers on the victims phone, they generally hang up!😄

I just tell em I live in a caravan!

Alternatively tell them your a murder investigation officer and the homeowner has been found brutally moidered and you want all their details as their appear to be many withheld numbers on the victims phone, they generally hang up!😄

Hi all I have a call tonight re you a accident would you like to claim I said no no me no claim she could not under stand me thanks Jon

When they inquire about my 'recent accident' I get all excited, and say 'Thank God you called!'.

You can almost hear them high-fiving in the call centre.

They seem less impressed, however, when I start giving them the details of how I shat my best pants after twelve Stellas and a dodgy kebab.

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk