Ty Korrigan

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Them bc150 were bloody messy aye john

Yeh, might have been ok with a bigger vehicle with a proper full box but on a transit with a open top, terrible!

Spoke to greenmech yesterday and the spout on the 19-28 turntable is a good 30cm higher than the quadchip which could be a problem and we will end up chipping like this all the time.

1434521490176.jpg.2bcd29cb96be8e36edbb42a010c6a090.jpg

Yeh, might have been ok with a bigger vehicle with a proper full box but on a transit with a open top, terrible!

Spoke to greenmech yesterday and the spout on the 19-28 turntable is a good 30cm higher than the quadchip which could be a problem and we will end up chipping like this all the time.

That looks a right pain int ass!

Haha hell!! That doesn't look fun, I bet you get plenty out of the box!! So TS it is then!

Give it a bit of tip and shoul be ok GG.

That was us just trying to get the last branches chipped and in.

With a 1928 on turntable the spout is just over 2.8m tall so actually higher than the top of my chipbox which would mean having to open the lid every time or fire down so not packing it into the headboard. Also be close to the top of the shed door when putting it away.

Still not got a price back from ts since speaking to them at the show and again on Monday after so that's not looking good on them!!

Now it's down to going inline or hanging on to see if forst bring 1 to market by the end of the year.

Just did a search as never heard of them found a YouTube vid, looks ok but single roller and probably only designed for eucalyptus being New Zealand based! Think I'd pay the extra and get the timberwolf 240 over this

The UK is closer to Tripoli than I am to Australia. So gum trees make up about 1% of the species I deal with in a year as they are not native here, guess when they did the vid that what was on hand.

We have 2 of the older 6 x 12's one diesel, one petrol and they handle the twisted and ugly stuff really well, the 7 x 13 looks to be set up even better.

They are currently looking at putting a diesel in a rotating model (I have asked about it myself) But hansa was happy to put the engine I wanted in the last one I got from them and have always been great in making the chippers people ask for (I have asked for some stupid stuff), not just what they have coming off the production line.

Heres an old 6 x 12 working stuff other than euc! (vid is 5 years old)

[ame]

[/ame]

I also look at there 10 x 15 which at 1400kgs would be easy even for my crappy ute to tow! But santa just keeps dropping the ball.

That was us just trying to get the last branches chipped and in.

With a 1928 on turntable the spout is just over 2.8m tall so actually higher than the top of my chipbox which would mean having to open the lid every time or fire down so not packing it into the headboard. Also be close to the top of the shed door when putting it away.

Still not got a price back from ts since speaking to them at the show and again on Monday after so that's not looking good on them!!

Now it's down to going inline or hanging on to see if forst bring 1 to market by the end of the year.

It would be dead easy to cut a 1928 chute down to whatever height you wanted as they are straight, not curved.