Petzl zig zag

wood cutter

100% success for me couple of years and still perfect, swopped my M1 for M2 at the show :001_smile:

I think some of you lads must either rough or fat, possibly both :sneaky2::lol:

Thats me an mines alright so far.

even if a link does fail, i doubt it would be catestrphic enough for you fall without first noticing.

.......hopefully.

keeps you on your toes.

• 3 years later...

Probably posted in the wrong Zig Zag thread but hey . 

My Mk3   is beautiful   I love it  .  Its helped my aging chubby walrus type body to keep earning coin .

Although today a small branch got tangled within the working mechanism .  An  arse twitching 3ft drop   woke me the fook up .  Finished the job on a prussic .  Stay safe people . 

• Like 1

Just now, White Noise said:

Probably posted in the wrong Zig Zag thread but hey . 

My Mk3   is beautiful   I love it  .  Its helped my aging chubby walrus type body to keep earning coin .

Although today a small branch got tangled within the working mechanism .  An  arse twitching 3ft drop   woke me the fook up .  Finished the job on a prussic .  Stay safe people . 

don't ya hate it when that happens.  Ivy is a prime candidate usually, not just on the zigzag..had it happen on a spyderjack once and had a pretty rapid descent!

• Like 1

I use mine nearly all the time now, only switch back to the Blake’s on small stuff and hedges.

Do I love it? Not really, I dislike the thin ropes needed for it to work properly.

But you can’t get multiplat any more, that stuff never go tangled up on itself, it seemed to magically untangle itself.

I remember when it was all fields round here....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Mick Dempsey said:

I use mine nearly all the time now, only switch back to the Blake’s on small stuff and hedges.

Do I love it? Not really, I dislike the thin ropes needed for it to work properly.

But you can’t get multiplat any more, that stuff never go tangled up on itself, it seemed to magically untangle itself.

I remember when it was all fields round here....