8x8 arb truck

aspenarb

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was a cool toy when I was a kid that had about 16 wheels, it was on the adverts on Satarday mornings, it looked awesome! :thumbup1:

I begged and begged for that toy, when Christmas came, I knew by the flat floppy wrapped present it wasn't that, :thumbdown:I still soldiered on, with my eyes filling up with tears of disappointment and trying to still look excited, and when I opened the prezzies infront of my mum, who was on the edge of her seat with excitement.:001_rolleyes:

It was a matching denim jacket, jean combo in the darkest blue possible from Janet Fraser!!:sneaky2:

Every 11 year olds dream!

That day while writing all my thank you letters before 10am quietly while the queen did her speech, struggling to actually put pen to paper due to the elbow restriction caused by the sheer thickness of said denim, it was worse than trying to play golf in a wet a donkey Jacket!

I vowed I would buy my own trucks with big wheels and never wear denim again.

I sit here now in my comfy Bergaus expensive action pants, posting pictures of my Mog while looking at my Range Rover Sport in the driveway!:laugh1:

That is the best post I have seen for a while:biggrin:

That's there firm, I just had s look at there 6x6 conversion and it seems the middle axle drives the rear axel from above ? The 6x6 cherry picker I looked at seemed to get drive straght tro the middle axel !! Wonder how they did on the 8x8 defender ?

Saw this yesterday:

How could you not want one?????

Mmmmm.... Unimogs!

Oh wait, do you mean the MAN KAT? The one that's stuck?!:lol:

Here's another short clip of one getting stuck (at about 4.00) on a hill that a mog has just fled up without any bother. You'll have to excuse the baby mog not making it, but in it's defense it is less than half the size and the best part of 40 years old...

Mmmmm.... Unimogs!

Oh wait, do you mean the MAN KAT? The one that's stuck?!:lol:

Here's another short clip of one getting stuck (at about 4.00) on a hill that a mog has just fled up without any bother. You'll have to excuse the baby mog not making it, but in it's defense it is less than half the size and the best part of 40 years old...

You make excuses for the little mog but fail to notice that the MAN is about 4 times the length and weight of the mog, that little one would fit in the cab of the MAN. :001_tt2:

Why do we have global warming again? Ah - so weekend warriors can burn oil and pollute the atmosphere!

Its all a bit unnecessary in my opinion.

I assume you have battery and electric cord tools all powered from solar panels and wind turbines mounted on your truck then?