Average day rate for tree surgery

I didn't say you had to, I said you could.

Some view going vat reg not as a saving to their business but a risk to loosing customers.

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

thats what i am worried about

is there alot of paper work?

how often too?

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would you possibly want to do that? It defeats the purpose of going vat registered and paying 20% less on all your purchases

If the vat threshold was set at a fair level you'd be absolutely right, but unfortunately for small scale operators in service industries the threshold is too high. Its too easy for people to stay under and be at an unfair advantage in the domestic market. The threshold should be set around 40k IMO.

by living here you would understand.my daughter was born in a year when i declared 16000€ and ALL governement suport was canceled cause thats too much money to be made by 1 person.so to insure her future i stopped paying tax or as much as possible sorry about the sistem:001_smile:

If the vat threshold was set at a fair level you'd be absolutely right, but unfortunately for small scale operators in service industries the threshold is too high. Its too easy for people to stay under and be at an unfair advantage in the domestic market. The threshold should be set around 40k IMO.

no it shouldnt ,that would make it unfair for the not vat reg trader !!!

I didn't say you had to, I said you could.

Some view going vat reg not as a saving to their business but a risk to loosing customers.

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

That's why I won't go vat reg, I spoke to a lot of customers and potential customers and when asked about the vat a lot of them would go for someone who wasn't vat reg, in some cases not because its 20% more cost but the fact it's another tax and if they don't have to pay it they won't.

Hodge