Pickup to carry 2 cube of logs?

Woodworks

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beau, why not just get a 110 like mine with the hi cap back on it, that way its easy enough to do a tipper conversion if you ever wanted to? Plus the 3500kg towing etc.

The snag with that Matt is that it's another Landrover with all the downsides that go with it.

If it's anything like our current one.

1. 110 has the turning circle of a supertanker

2. As quite to drive as a seat in chinook (did you get a fly by yesterday?)

3. Poor fuel economy

4. Need to where welly boots inside to stay dry.

Don't get me wrong it's a great workhorse and has proved reliable! The idea is to get a pick up and get rid of the Defender and a car so would want a few more comforts than ours offers. If the best change option is a 110 I think we would just keep things as they are.

Edited by Woodworks

As an old landrover fan I have to smile when you see them going down the road with the sticker; "one life, live it"

Well if they got rid of the landrover they might be able to as otherwise they will have no time due to always be mending it!

Mine holds 1.5m3 not sure how some people are getting an accurate 2m3 in there double cabs??

[ATTACH]159427[/ATTACH]

i use two 1 cube bags fill the first one up then put second one half in truck other on tail gate and fill and just hold back one with strap works fine. not often i do it but saves dragging trailer 10 miles to dump logs.

The snag with that Matt is that it's another Landrover with all the downsides that go with it.

If it's anything like our current one.

1. 110 has the turning circle of a supertanker

2. As quite to drive as a seat in chinook (did you get a fly by yesterday?)

3. Poor fuel economy

4. Need to where welly boots inside to stay dry.

Don't get me wrong it's a great workhorse and has proved reliable! The idea is to get a pick up and get rid of the Defender and a car so would want a few more comforts than ours offers. If the best change option is a 110 I think we would just keep things as they are.

Funnily enough my Defender has its own indoor water feature after it rains.

A