stubble removing tool

predator

I jist wet shave once a week or I break out in a rash too, used to be neck up till I let my hair grow back to prove I wisnae bald, micht come aff again soon though!

I use gillette mach 3 and gillette sensitive gel, always warm up skin with hot water before shaving too.

Edited by broonie

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

looking for advice on choosing a cordless wet dry shaver as i,am at a loss theres loads its like choosin a chainsaw lol

any advice would be greatful as i,am looking for something that i can just pick up and use but not snatch lumps out my face as this has happened in the past and put me off lecky shavers and stuck to wet blade etc but some days cant be arsed etc so looking for a decent dry shaver please thanks

I just have one of the cheapest Philips rechargables like this [ame]http://www.amazon.co.uk/Philips-PowerTouch-PT720-Rechargeable-Electric/dp/B004XIB9V4/ref=sr_1_4?s=drugstore&ie=UTF8&qid=1401804666&sr=1-4[/ame]

It is not as close a shave as a blade but good enough unless you spend your days having to look smart in an office. Never cut myself with it and the blades last about three years before disintegrating. It was about £35 but some models cost hundreds! Lord only knows what they do that cheap ones don't.

Jeez Ian, Has the beard gone?

yes gone but on its way back again my daughter came to cut my hair but slipped with a bare blade dubbers lol so had it all off

but being a car'nt be arsed sort of guy was looking at getting a rechargeable philips shaver but theres so so many to choose from and never owned one etc thought i would ask as i,am now back to about 20mm of hair lol

ps has anyone watched them fools of the telly where they used a strimmer to cut his hair lol cant recall the shows name gang of lads trying to out do each other etc inflicting pain etc

Been shaving for about 45 years now.

In the early days I used an electric razor, then grew a beard for about 8 years. I then came to a razor, a two blade Gillette, the result of a shave with that was 24 hours of growth better than the Electrolux.

Many many years with that but a year or so ago blades were becoming increasingly hard to come by so now its one of those 5 blade Gillette jobbies, thats 24 hours better than the 2 blade so 48 hours better than the electric.

A

Been shaving for about 45 years now.

In the early days I used an electric razor, then grew a beard for about 8 years. I then came to a razor, a two blade Gillette, the result of a shave with that was 24 hours of growth better than the Electrolux.

Many many years with that but a year or so ago blades were becoming increasingly hard to come by so now its one of those 5 blade Gillette jobbies, thats 24 hours better than the 2 blade so 48 hours better than the electric.

A

Same as you . .....