Another zigzag bites the dust!!!!

coleman

Lyon Equipment Lyon are the UK Petzl supplier and will only be happy to help, also best to contact the dealer you bought them from.

No issues in replacing them at all if its in regards to the cracking etc.

Many thanks Mark, I was advised to contact Petzl but have now learnt Lyon are the UK contacts! Should have posted on Arb talk first!

No there the Mk2's we replaced the Mk1s after the first safety recall. I know the one has only been used several times, and that was by me, I climb as little as I need to these days, and I prefer my old fashioned twenty year old system! Never failed me once!😆

Yeah prussiks r cheap to replace too!:thumbup:

My flab is ghasted! This piece of kit seems to pop up on here way to often. I'd use one of those prusick things to be on the safe side...... From someone that ain't got a clue what he's talking about.:001_rolleyes:

I've always used the good old fashioned ways but was persuaded to get with the modern times!

My flab is ghasted! This piece of kit seems to pop up on here way to often. I'd use one of those prusick things to be on the safe side...... From someone that ain't got a clue what he's talking about.:001_rolleyes:

I think "flab" is part of the problem. Too many fat climbers with blue badges on their saddles!

I've heard about your prussik antics. If I had to revert to one of them I'd be no faster than you mate.

I have indeed, been in action since whenever it was the mk2 was released, well over a year now I expect

I'd checked my periodically and it was only after a 6 monthly LOLER check that it was noticed, once you rub some dirt into it you see it, the other one is barely noticeable and I needed a magnifying glass to see it.

I think "flab" is part of the problem. Too many fat climbers with blue badges on their saddles!

I've heard about your prussik antics. If I had to revert to one of them I'd be no faster than you mate.

I think you would still be laughing now if you saw me trying to climb that tree.

Not bad at getting in the hole mind!