The Bang Tidy is Back

chrisgilltreesurgery

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I first joined Arbtalk I found myself among all you guys, I felt a little shy to post at first in case I came accross as a bit of an armature especially when a lot of yous are so exceptional at what yous do. I'm not always great at putting into writing what I'm thinking, some of you are ie Paul Banister for one to mention. I have experienced hate on here with people ripping me to bits, but I have also experienced a great deal of compassion and friendship. People often talk of the 'click' on here but that word in this case is a group of friendly professionals who share a great chosen industry. I have read some horrifically moving posts on here about people's personal lives and on the flip side I have learnt an awfull lot. It is the minority on here that makes people not want to post in case they become subject to a verbal attack, and personally I think that stinks but I take my hat off to Steve for keeping this to a minimum coz if it were me I'd loose it so a big thumbs up to you mate. And finally if you are reading and following this thread and you've not posted why not say hi, after all its nice to be nice 😁😁😁

When I first joined Arbtalk I found myself among all you guys, I felt a little shy to post at first in case I came accross as a bit of an armature especially when a lot of yous are so exceptional at what yous do. I'm not always great at putting into writing what I'm thinking, some of you are ie Paul Banister for one to mention. I have experienced hate on here with people ripping me to bits, but I have also experienced a great deal of compassion and friendship. People often talk of the 'click' on here but that word in this case is a group of friendly professionals who share a great chosen industry. I have read some horrifically moving posts on here about people's personal lives and on the flip side I have learnt an awfull lot. It is the minority on here that makes people not want to post in case they become subject to a verbal attack, and personally I think that stinks but I take my hat off to Steve for keeping this to a minimum coz if it were me I'd loose it so a big thumbs up to you mate. And finally if you are reading and following this thread and you've not posted why not say hi, after all its nice to be nice 😁😁😁

Hi Chris your right mate there's a lot of good chaps on here I've meet a lot of them over the years Chris and I must STEVE THE BOSS BULLMAN does good job well mate thanks jon

Oh go on then :rolleyes::D haha Hi Chris, I've been reading from the bang tidy, I also worried about ridicule but soon found my feet once I realise my relative inexperience still comes with a valid opinion and I've helped plenty with what o do know.. you've shared a difficult part of your life with us and shown how even through adversity we can enjoy the work and life we have.. thx buddy and keep on posting, the likes of you and Paul have helped me decide on changes to my work habits and drive me onward and upward while staying connected at home. :thumbup::thumbup:

Sent from my HTC Desire X using Arbtalk mobile app