The Bang Tidy is Back

chrisgilltreesurgery

This is the kind of loser rubbish Ian on about so wat you been on here for years doesn't make your opinion any less valaue bull and they is a click several people have message me say Ia'm a berth of fresh air so it not just my opinion mate and i ain't a hater i sorry doesn't every over tree surgoen work hard because i know i do

Every get a grip of your selfs you can't even take a bit of citizum whit cry

Ing about it

How about you stop trying to ruin Chris's thread of which a lot of people enjoy to see how he is getting on and support him and just stick to your thread where you can say what you want!!

It would also help if you wrote in actual words and proper sentences!! RANT OVER! :thumbdown:

Chris - keep up the good work and I hope things work out for the best!! :thumbup:

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about you stop trying to ruin Chris's thread of which a lot of people enjoy to see how he is getting on and support him and just stick to your thread where you can say what you want!!

It would also help if you wrote in actual words and proper sentences!! RANT OVER! :thumbdown:

Chris - keep up the good work and I hope things work out for the best!! :thumbup:

Fine post sir! To many threads get closed by one numpty, I would urge the removal of posts or temp banning of the perp rather than thread closure in situations like this.

Hey pal don't be getting knickers in a twist Ian not saying don't support the guy all Ian saying no one linked a show off not trying to ruin his tread there so much more i could of said but that not the point yes keep up the good work but stop trying to be such a show off

Hey pal don't be getting knickers in a twist Ian not saying don't support the guy all Ian saying no one linked a show off not trying to ruin his tread there so much more i could of said but that not the point yes keep up the good work but stop trying to be such a show off

He's not showing off you are just jealous. It wouldn't be accurate if he posted faked pictures of a clapped out corsa and pink and whites for lunch as he actually drives a nice defender a Porsche and eats well. There are plenty of pictures of good tree work in here, far more than those of personal belongings etc. I like the thread always interesting to see what Chris is up to and how someone else develops their business etc.

Instead of being bitter about it why not look at the material side of what's shown here and use it as inspiration to go far in this industry as you've now seen what it can buy you !

WM Tree Services

http://www.bestkenttreesurgeons.co.uk

Jelous of wat Ian a 21 year old young lad that's got everythink he wants I could have a lot more just don't like dept I've got properly 15 years younger I know what the industry can get me all I said at the start of this would be more impressed to see it in action and everyones got on there high horse because they can't take banter so act your age lads not like a hormoanal girl