Hurrah - I have work again!!!

janey

Yep, after far too many months in the Jeremy Kyle hinterland, I've got another job. And rather a good one n' all. I'll be tree surveying for the borough I live in, starting off in an area that's within walking distance from Hotel Chez Jane :001_tt1:.

It's only temp' to start, but it could lead on to a perm' position. It's low stress and as far I can tell, I think I have set my own wages (well, no one has said "NO WAY" to me yet :001_smile:).

AND boss is another biker type.

Can't wait to stick my fingers up to the benefits system and start being a productive member of the human race again.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bully for you young lady !

I take it thats in the big E?

It must of been the little chat I had with Ben down in Kingston last week :001_smile:

Then again, i'm supprised you got it based on what I told him about ya, what with you mixing it with the saw monkeys n'all :sneaky2:

Kiddin, well done.

Now who's gonna keep the talk tickin over till the workers get home !