mdvaden

Tied-in, up in a tree, desperate for "a leak" you would likely  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Tied-in, up in a tree, desperate for "a leak" you would likely

• Take pain and suffering and climb down for cover
    • Aim for open air and let it fly
    • Aim for bark and let it run
    • Let clothing soak it up

Well done to some of you for thinking of the ladies!

I might now have to think twice before sewing the crotch in my trousers next time. It really is time to try the she-wee.. In case it goes horribly wrong, it's probably best to practice in the shower without clothing, or else in might be option D as an accidental choice :blushing:

Edited by bearfodder

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are seriously comparing tree cutting with rocket science?

Its as simple as making sure you take a pee before you put the harness on and that isn't rocket science

No compassion for those with overactive bladders or IBS then?.

Catheter and leg bag for me.

Once got caught short after delivering logs (pun int) in the middle of nowhere for a #2. Driving up concrete road (it was dark atleast), pulled over, dropped pants and hung off back of pickup i.e. feet on tow bar and hands on tailgate hooks to achieve best angle. I felt guilty for leaving such a humdinger 10"x2" by the roadside, this is too much information sorry, :blushing:

Big plastic milk bottle with a handle and a big opening, like you get in the UK, can have it sent up, slip the end of your johnson in and pee away. If all else fails and your going to be seen anyway, just make it memorable, Helicopter for example, at least you will go down in the Arbtalk hall of fame/shame :blushing:

Every profession deals with the unexpected, or the expected happening when unexpected.

But you have me thinking you may have a good quality if someone needs to hire a climber. Sounds like you have never needed to take a leak up in a tree. And that seems like it would be almost a credential ... lol

You could have it in your signwriting, " Call the professionals, we won't s&!t on your tortoise or p!&& on your washing "

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAn7baRbhx4]The Spanish Inquisition - YouTube[/ame]

Big plastic milk bottle with a handle and a big opening, like you get in the UK, can have it sent up, slip the end of your johnson in and pee away. If all else fails and your going to be seen anyway, just make it memorable, Helicopter for example, at least you will go down in the Arbtalk hall of fame/shame :blushing:

Why the big opening?

:blushing:

• 2 weeks later...