What additions would you like to see on Arbtalk

Steve Bullman

I agree Steve so make it an area were the ones advertising can peddle their wares with rough guide prices to entice us in, a sort of one stop compare shop, what do you think?

well technically the sponsors have that right already as a forum sponsor, but they choose not to. Theres too many variables in insurance to give 'rough prices' i guess

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, i've been saying that for a few years now. If you can offer a reliable service and justify your fees, then it makes a whole lot of sense for an employer to use a decent subby minus the liabilities of having staff on the books

Its a no brainer really its good for the employer and the subbies can make good money aslong as their production is worthy of their fee like you say and safe they can do really well.

I second that.

I am sure that those of us who try to advise, on whatever subject, are not looking for any praise, but sometimes you wonder if any one has benefited.

And then you wonder "why bother?"

We have benefited, there is no doubt about that! You guys are the main men on arbtalk, you keep the machines running.

Everyone else contributes as well in different ways, maybe cats, dogs navaras, rangers, guns, birds!! , you get my drift.

Great forum, credit to Steve and mods who keep things running smoothly and in their place (including me).

Think I seen a post in this thread about interests/ hobbys outside arb work getting a section, sounds good to me.

No arb experience just cutting fallen trees for stove, improve it if you can but it's a pretty good place as it is👍.

Dare say I'll get used to it; after all, it's the content, not the frame colour. But what's with the new 'Dr. Martins' ox blood colour choice?

Might have missed something in sub-sections, so please ignore if I'm talking bugs & butterflies. Any chance of a 'Stoves / Burners / Heaters' section? All the domestic heating questions in one place.

Edited by TGB