What additions would you like to see on Arbtalk

Steve Bullman

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So aside from the niggles...what features/services would you like to see.

If I was to create a section for arb videos for people to post their work videos, with specific categories so people could instantly reference a video based on a technique etc, would people be inclined to post their videos to such a feature or would they prefer to just post in a thread as per the current method

a thread or a advertising slot entitled ''whats going on'' where members can post a function on a calender so everybody can see what event is coming up arb show , open woodland day , local show, forestry show hedge laying competition etc

my memory is getting worse and it would be nice to click on a link and see an event thats not to far however big or small :thumbup::thumbup:

Would love to see this feature. :thumbup:

not to sure how the dealers would feel about it but maybe a sales forum??

like discounted goods / end of line / or stock clearance items?

obviously at a minimum % less than usual to stop it just being a form of advertising??

or a purchase in numbers type of thing to find a better deal ??

granted I may have just offered a pointless suggestion :001_smile:

I would like it if photo's posted in threads automatically shrink to fit the browser window so as to reduce the necessity of sideways scrolling when looking at a page with a large image on.

Also is it possible to avoid photographs appearing twice in the same post?

Most of the time I look at threads via the unread posts search. When I look at the main forum page I get bewildered by the total number of sub forums.

I would like it if photo's posted in threads automatically shrink to fit the browser window so as to reduce the necessity of sideways scrolling when looking at a page with a large image on.

Also is it possible to avoid photographs appearing twice in the same post?

Most of the time I look at threads via the unread posts search. When I look at the main forum page I get bewildered by the total number of sub forums.

the oversized images are a result of external sites like photobucket, which is always annoying. I believe I can fix this.

the double posting of photographs im hoping will be fixed with some updates im running shortly

I have an idea for the forums page which will help tidy things up somewhat

On ipad it's a different problem.... any big photos are adjusted to the screen size, but the text goes so small you can hardly read it.