Compulsory drugs testing

arbogrunt

the work site isnt the place for it, end of story

Your absoloutly right i'm not argueing that point, for me I prefer not to work with stoned colleagues as its not a part of my life now.

In an ideal world this would'nt happen, but it does, i'm all for fairness and choice, if someone wants to do it its their life! I don't want to live in a world where people cannot choose how they want to live their life.

I also don't think weed is a performance enhancing drug thats stupid. Its stupid to smoke at work full stop.

But having been there and know what its like, for me i'd work with someone I know who smoked a joint an hour ago. I would'nt choose to work with the guy climbing with a spliff in his mouth,,,, but thats all besides the point.

I'm with Big A on compulsory drug testing, people should have the choice to do want they want in there free time.

I have found thats its very easy for me to choose who I work with or for. I choose to work with people who take there work seriously, where safety and qaulity is paramount, that includes being of clear mind on the work site.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People who think they can work better on weed are deluded. I dont see many F1 drivers lighting up a giant spliff before a race.

Trouble with testing drugs like weed is it take about 30 days to totally leave your system..and im sure there would be a nationwide shortage of workers should it become compulsory...

Just say noooooooooo

Pure cheeese...

Haha, reminds me how crap the Eighties were.

Nothing worse than working with a dope smoker, I will never allow drink or drugs on the job, come to work too hung over and give me that old i'm hungover routine too many times and that will get you the boot as well!

I packed in the dope months ago, never was a big smoker, I never got much out of it! and I only drink one night on the weekend..

Smoking is on of many vices and used for relaxation amongst other things, as is drinking. I personally do not drink on a school night if you know what i mean, and rarely at the weekends. But after a hard days work it is nice to unwind with a smoke. I have worked with stoners and people who are drinking during the day and TBH it p**ses me right off. Why do they feel the need? If they cannot go to work without being stoned /p**sed then they need to look at other problems not just where do I get the first J from? You are responsible for not only your self but the crew you are working with and besides if you have been chuffin all day what do you do for relaxation when you get home?

However, I wouldn't want compulsory testing as how would you differientate from a weekend toker from an all dayer? :bongsmi: