Compulsory drugs testing

arbogrunt

To this day I tell people that Carl Sagan maintained a quality high every single day since his undergraduate days at college. He never was "straight" all throughout his career.

His wife is still the executive director at NORML, carrying on his legacy of brilliance.

Now a mindset is the important thing to consider when judging one's reaction to 'the weed'. A redneck fool will only be more of a redneck fool while high.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They do impair you, at whatever the degree, at whatever the amount in your blood stream, whether it be legal, illegal, prescription or non-prescription.

Other people on site and those peoples dependants are highly dependant on you being 100% fit for work, not 95% not 90 %, simple facts.

No amount of well, this study says this and this study says that will change my mind. We can all pull figures from the internet to back up our argument against or for. Therefore one has to generalise

I felt impaired when I have tried it, so that means everyone else will be impaired, it depends whether they realise it or not.

I am a firm believer that anyone who drives whilst stoned should have been shot at birth.

They do impair you, at whatever the degree, at whatever the amount in your blood stream, whether it be legal, illegal, prescription or non-prescription.

Other people on site and those peoples dependants are highly dependant on you being 100% fit for work, not 95% not 90 %, simple facts.

No amount of well, this study says this and this study says that will change my mind. We can all pull figures from the internet to back up our argument against or for. Therefore one has to generalise

I felt impaired when I have tried it, so that means everyone else will be impaired, it depends whether they realise it or not.

I am a firm believer that anyone who drives whilst stoned should have been shot at birth.

:icon14::icon14:

If your ability to perform mentally and physically is impaired by drug use, be that legal or otherwise, and therefore your actions put your team mates and/or the public at increased risk, then f*** ***, grow up, get real, pull yourself together, take responsibility and be a man.

Time and a place. I dont take my saw and ropes down down the pub on a friday night so why get smashed at work?

Does this mean that if peanuts make you sick they will make us all sick?

Is being stoned whilst operating dangerous machinery or whilst doing a job in which your actions could kill your workmates or a member of the public, acceptable or not. Yes or no

Simple really.

No

Is being stoned whilst operating dangerous machinery or whilst doing a job in which your actions could kill your workmates or a member of the public, acceptable or not. Yes or no

Simple really.

No

No...I cant beleive were even discussing this ! whatever next ?...should arborsts adopt sharia law !!!????? :scared: