What have you bought yourself for xmas?

simonm

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes recycle deck hydraulic lifting arm to raise deck deisal engine so cheap to run road legal so can go to tesco shopping with it:biggrin:

when i look at jobs i have i can use the bigger machine on areas it can get into and do it quicker. so saving costs never did see model number it has two big wheels by seat and two smaller ones on back which steer it.

can now see about biding for more larger contracts as this will cut large areas. as saying goes if i had the tools and know how i could fix it same for jobs if you have the gear you can do the job its having the cash at the right time to buy what you need. now need to find a old chipper to chip up brash from hedgelaying

Sounds identical to ours with mitsubishi watercooled engine 25hp. Green mech do a chipper with a shredder chute called a euro combi or something ideal for small stuff and will tolerate the odd stone unlike the normal chippers.

Iooking for an izuzu rodeo , that'll be my prezzie, just got to find the right one. If anyone knows of a good one, let me no.

J hunt in chilbolton is changing all his demonstrators now. Straight people to deal with may be worth a look on their website they are John deere and Isuzu dealers. Not connected to them in any way but was looking for a new one last month.

That's a great happy birthday & happy early xmas present :thumbup: - be good to hear your thoughts on using the Dolmar 5105....

threw away the crap chain it came with and the spark arrestor,it dances.stripped it in a childish way before use and it's well made.it's breaking in on poplar tops Monday,watch this space