Show us your Arb Diggers please.

Stephen Blair

that looks a nightmare to repair is that about the size of a 13 tonner

It's just a little over 10 tonnes in weight, with reach as much as a 20 tonner and has a lift capacity approaching a 30 tonne machine!!

These are designed to handle and power big attachments, and I can vouch I've never seen anything like this on a Mulcher!

In the right hands the terrain these can safely negotiate is unreal, but I did obviously pick up on the fact it wouldn't follow my Kubota far on a very wet site!

Eddie.

they look mega stable who's the dealer in britain

Tom Lomax of Exc@v8 Total Plant Solutions, he is a top guy and truly passionate about the Menzi concept.

He's got a few out the door now, and they're finally starting to catch a lot of attention from prospective users.

This one has been doing a lot of tree shearing and can do up to 18" stuff at an incredible rate.

Eddie.

It's just a little over 10 tonnes in weight, with reach as much as a 20 tonner and has a lift capacity approaching a 30 tonne machine!!

These are designed to handle and power big attachments, and I can vouch I've never seen anything like this on a Mulcher!

In the right hands the terrain these can safely negotiate is unreal, but I did obviously pick up on the fact it wouldn't follow my Kubota far on a very wet site!

Eddie.

I think that depends on how wet doesn't it?... They can wade to a fair depth if you don't have much soil content in your water!

I think that depends on how wet doesn't it?... They can wade to a fair depth if you don't have much soil content in your water!

Oh yes absolutely, they can work in approx 2 metres of water!!

I was just meaning from a point of view of my own applications, where sometimes making virtually a mark isn't an option, and in conditions you'd perhaps be just struggling to walk across, the Menzi would undoubtedly get there with no issues, but would make a much greater impact.

Horses for courses, but Menzi have something on the way which will remove this issue completely too.

Eddie.