Show us your Arb Diggers please.

Stephen Blair

Cost!

We were only talking Tilt Bucket, not Tiltrotator!!

Pretty much everything is dual piped on the auxiliary these days, and a Tilt Bucket really isn't a huge investment that will pay back from the second you begin to use it, in many small ways that add up to real savings fast.

Scandinavia is easily 5 years plus ahead still, but the UK is catching up very fast!:thumbup:

Eddie.

I'm potentially in the market for a new 5 tonne machine and am a bit overwhelmed by choice tbh. I want zero tailswing and will need to be able to use a rotating grab - has anyone got any advice over which manufacturer to look at over and above others? There's a CAT dealer on my doorstep but I haven't seen much talk of there smaller machines in this thread (other than Mr Blair's of course!). Eddie - you don't seem occasionally underwhelmed with new Kubotas somehow compared to their older models - is that something I should worry about? Takeuchi seem good value (which surprised me) - are they an old model now? Does anyone know anything about Case?

Any/all advice gratefully received here - I'm all ears!!

We were only talking Tilt Bucket, not Tiltrotator!!

Pretty much everything is dual piped on the auxiliary these days, and a Tilt Bucket really isn't a huge investment that will pay back from the second you begin to use it, in many small ways that add up to real savings fast.

Scandinavia is easily 5 years plus ahead still, but the UK is catching up very fast!:thumbup:

Eddie.

Ah ok, now I live in the highlands, most of the digger work I see is hill roads for shooting and hydro. Every machine from 2 ton to 30 has a tilty.

I've even seen a micro digger with an Engcon head at a hire company!:thumbup1: