Show us your Arb Diggers please.

Stephen Blair

Thanks.

Bucket warehouses scandinavian bucket appears to be the same width as the normal style for a 3 tonner, perhaps it gets narrower as they get onto bigger sizes. Also I would have thought the conventional one is going to be better for ditch cleaning, that said- I,m quite happy with just a non tilting one for ditch cleaning as the blade provides sufficient adjustment in most cases, so perhaps Id be better getting the scandinavian one- I hate desicions.:laugh1:

Here's a friends two Geith items on his 1.5 and 3 tonne Kubota's and they look deep enough profile as it is to me?

Eddie.

597670974ac66_TiltDitchers.jpg.29c150d5ccb471befec72d6efc3af270.jpg

Here's a friends two Geith items on his 1.5 and 3 tonne Kubota's and they look deep enough profile as it is to me?

Eddie.

I prefer the hydraulic hose positions on the Geith to the the bucket warehouse version that I have, less chance of them getting caught on something

I prefer the hydraulic hose positions on the Geith to the the bucket warehouse version that I have, less chance of them getting caught on something

I believe Geith have done a bit of work on this after feedback through Highland Hammers on the smaller buckets, and the larger versions pipework you see on the Volvo was the best setup I've seen yet in terms of routing.

It even came with flow reducing valves incorporated as standard, which makes it a two minute task to dial the speed in to your own preference.

I wouldn't expect the small buckets to come with this, but they are easily added just by the quick release fittings if the buckets are a bit lively!

A nice model for smaller machines is the genuine CAT Bucket, which are particularly well finished off.

Eddie.

Hopefully this works!

Just a quick clip of the Hultdins Grapple Saw running under the Engcon on the Liebherr. To say this has been a challenge for John Craig would be an understatement, but it's hopefully cracked now and I can look forward to hose free unrestricted operation going forward.

This setup is unique in that it has a Twin Engcon Ec-Oil setup, that allows me to change it from Horizontal processing/handling to Vertical felling position without leaving the cab.

I'm looking forward to getting it shaken down and out to work now.:thumbup:

It's set with the bar feed a little slow, and the short 90cm bar whilst we are just playing with it here.

[ame]

[/ame]

Eddie.

is the liebherr going to the scotplant show eddie?

It wasn't intended to be, but the fact it's hopefully heading north this week to John Craig for a finishing touch, may actually make it available should John wish to have it on his stand there.

Eddie.

That's fantastic.:thumbup: I keep telling people that in this day and age a Tilt Bucket should be standard issue considering their competitive price, why move the machine when you simply move the bucket.

What make is that one?

No going back now, and a very slippery slope to getting one that rotates as well!

Eddie.

Interesting Eddie, Ive traveled in Sweden quite extensively and noticed that every machine over there seems to be fitted with them!

Often wondered why they not as common over here.