Show us your Arb Diggers please.

Stephen Blair

What was the spec that made yours unique Eddie ?

Sent from my RG500 using Arbtalk mobile app

Just the basic fact it's a narrow undercarriage Materials Handler, the front end equipment, Hydraulic cab riser, before you start on any modifications or accessories.

Its nothing like a JCB JS130 when it comes to replace it.

Eddie.

Eddie,

Been following the misery on twitter that machine is awsome and i love seeinb the pictures videos of it working. I sincerly hope the insurance see the machine for what it is. I cant imagine what it must be like to,see your pride and joy like that, Liebherr seem to be one hell of a profesional outfit from what you post many machinery manufacturers could learn from them. I was amazed to read your comment that they quote 3 weeks to repair.

All the best and good luck

Matt

Really sorry to read this.

Is there any chance that if they decide not to repair they would pay you out and then sell you the salvage?

I did this with a chipper once, worked out pretty well in my favour in the end.

I did the exact same with a motorcycle and it came really good in the end. In this instance, the machine really needs the full repair by Liebherr UK to retain all of it's value and integrity going forward.

It's not a cheap bit of kit to hire, clients and myself must have full confidence the machine is absolutely as close to how it left the factory in terms of condition and reliability must be certain.

Liebherr will give 12 months warranty on any and every part that they fit to repair it, and they don't 'fix' things so to speak in this instance, it's simply put back to as it would have left the factory.

Fingers crossed it can be sorted asap and put the whole sorry episode behind me. I'm at that point now where you're trying to turn the tap of money going out off, to actually see where the damage ends, before beginning to move forward again.

Might be a nice Kubota and attachments up for sale real soon!

Eddie.

That sucks. I make no speculation about the circumstances here but reminded me of a project I worked on a few years back. Some local resident were dead again development works and initially started smearing dog mess on machines at night, then moved onto smashing windows, hacking at hoses, etc. Idiots, as if the operators/ firms involved have anything to do with planning processes and applications. Just there to get a job done and earn a living.

Did anyone ever get a go on that Sany 16 1.5 tonner?

I was looking at some images of its demo tour on Facebook, and I have to say it looks a tidy, hi spec bit of kit for the money.

I'll be casting an eye over one at Plantworx show if they attend.

Eddie.

I was looking at some images of its demo tour on Facebook, and I have to say it looks a tidy, hi spec bit of kit for the money.

Eddie.

they will definitely be there at plantworx I fitted a quick hitch on the 3.5 t version last week its a tight squeeze there was very little room to fit the valve had to mount it on the back of the boom so far I have been pretty impressed with their build quality

Eddie.

Thanks for the heads up Eddie, I am looking at a couple of the Sany 3.5 tonners. The sales team seem to be up to speed and are looking into some hydraulic mods for me.

Bob

Edited by aspenarb
Fat fingers and spelt Eddies name wrong