Show us your Arb Diggers please.

Stephen Blair

tdl is my employer and we are the only sany dealer in the uk have a look at sanys website they do a huge range of equipment and are one of the biggest manufacturers in Asia I have had a look at them and they seem pretty well screwed together Malcolm plant and ab2000 in Scotland have started buying them as well they use the same components as most other manufacturers there are some pretty good deals to be had

tdl is my employer and we are the only sany dealer in the uk have a look at sanys website they do a huge range of equipment and are one of the biggest manufacturers in Asia I have had a look at them and they seem pretty well screwed together Malcolm plant and ab2000 in Scotland have started buying them as well they use the same components as most other manufacturers there are some pretty good deals to be had

That's interesting, the mini's pictured certainly look tidy, and from what I'm hearing they are here to stay and progressing very quickly.

A good friend was out in Bauma China, and speaks very highly of the kit, with willingness to listen to market requirements then act on it quickly being key factors.

I'm certain manufacturer support on pricing and great backup will be key factors to get them out of the door, but Doosan and Hyundai have shown it can be done in a very short space of time to be right up there now.

Loved the little promo stunt at Bauma :thumbup:

Eddie.

CxxV6eFUoAACE4W.jpg.7408ba8b520fe527fc35584a4292ee57.jpg

I can't find any info on those Sany cabbed minis anywhere. Where did you hear about them Eddie?

Digger Man Blog on Facebook for the actual post mentioning the deal.

Here is the TDL news article with the machines pictured and a bit more detail.

SANY SY16C CAB EDITION AVAILABLE NOW! - TDL

Read it again myself and they are extending tracks also.

Eddie.

Cat 302.7 d cr, 900 hours, quick changer lenhof, thumb, 3 digging attechments, extra counterweight. Is now on a shop to get a wood grapple on a fix rotator on a ms03 quick changer for first. Jobs are waiting for it. We will use it to feed our vermeer bc 1000xl as well with the digger.