Show us your Arb Diggers please.

Stephen Blair

Stephen best fun that wind blow must be good using the digger for that sort out, good luck with the move, will send you pics of apf if I get there. LGP Eddie some hedge cutter that, the image in my head of you tracking up a road cutting a hedge with it, will your other new digger be at the apf show? best of luck with the hedge! cheers j

The Kubota made it down to the APF, but i couldn't go with it as I was tied up on a bit of a special mission.

I did however attend Saturday and what a cracking show it was!:thumbup:

Here's a video someone from another forum came and took of the Long Reach in action.

I think he did a fair job of a video considering he runs a Groundwork company!:thumbup1:

Eddie.

Wouldn't want to be the poor sod who has to get the last bits overhanging that cliff!

Looks a good machine.

Had a good look at yours on Friday and was impressed with the hitching system with the tilt etc. Hardly a mark where it had been tracking around.

I was looking forward to doing a bit of research into this sort of thing at the apf this year, but we went on Friday and while walking through this section it was piddling it down (more so than the rest of the day) and I didn't explore

can we re run the apf next weekend please.