Recommend a tractor.

Woodworks

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good morning mr wood if you pick up the agricultural trader there id alot good tractors for sale most arent too far from you cheers

Thanks but the truth is I know very little about tractors so don't know a gooden form a dud hence asking on here first. Good to here there are some good ones near by as normally everything I ever want is up the line.

the 4610 is a megger bit of kit bit old but still dose the job i used to drive one before it went bang :( used it for mowing and rowing up hay and then load with an 8 bale grab even humped grain trailers full

Mines 23 years young spends most of its life on the splitter at just over Tickover was at an equestrian centre before I bought it so had an easy life.

How under powered are the hydraulics for what you want to do with it or is it more the physical size/weight that's hindering it's lift ability?

It looks from the link like a nice useful size machine that's not mega old - I'd wonder if a bit of ballasting and maybe either a more powerful pump or maybe a little tweak on a relief valve might be enough to help out if it's not far off what you want?