That's me out.....

Rich2484

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow.

Just got back. Not sure about the osteopath at first. Bit unnvering at first. But very professional, but I did get thrown around a bit (felt like it anyway).

The back feels a bit better and bending seems to be easier. But still need to take it easy.

Also came came up with a problem with my shoulder and my wrist, but I knew about these before. The pain in my leg has gone and now its just a twinge if I move too quick or the wrong way.

Booking up some more sessions.

Havnt got any tiger oil yet. Need to go boots to get some. Forgot about asking when I left.

Many thanks for all your help yet again arbtalk has proven to be a very well worthwhile site. :thumbup:

Find a good chiropractor, used to suffer badly from a bad back, used to give up every 3 months or so and my chiro always got me back working within 2-3 days BUT get to one quickly, the long you leave it the longer the recovery.

+1 but a tymochiropractor they work with you and get the mussels aand back relaxed before doing any work. some use warm oil to rub in which releases the toxins and the tighness in the back sounds like sciatica bloody painfull but timmys do the trick. and you will be able to do things quicker than knocking back painkillers. or antiflamitrys.

You can become addicted to Diazepam in one week.

My Grandfather was addicted and he became exactly the same as any other junkie. His only thoughts/topic of conversation centred around when his next fix was. He was a very intelligent man, reduced to sh*t by this stuff. :(

Avoid it if you can.

My Grandfather was a research chemist who did an awful lot of work in the development of liquid and plastic crystals, wrote books on the subject and is still regarded as a pioneer on the matter. All your LCD and LED stuff owes a certain amount to his work.

He was a farmer and planted more leylandii than you are likely to see and probably produced and sold a great number of the ones that keep many of you in work. :)

Ok so my back gave up this morning. Went down to cut some stumps and my back have out. Felt like someone hit me with a sledge.

Was on the floor for a while and couldn't get up. Was in agony all day.

Went to docs and he reckons a trapped nerve. So now I'm on diazepam and anti inflammatory s.

So that me not driving for at least a week.

So has anyone had it and please please please let me know any tricks of easing the pain. I really can't afford to not drive so trying the diazepam out tonight but if it really buggers me up I'm going to bin it.

Means the tools wil be on hold for a while aswell. Not what I want to do. :thumbdown::thumbdown:

Hi GTR I'm sorry to hear that mate I had back that went t.ts up in past not nice at all I hope you get fix up soon mate Jon