For those of you who sit on the side line

eggsarascal

Arbtalk is the best forum on the Internet (fact). I do cast my eye over one or two other forums but none of them come close to this one! I'm not an arborist or in any way connected to the industry. But i can still come on here and talk about many subjects. We might not see eye to eye all the time but on the whole we can have a good chat/ debate/ argument and still remain civil. So if you are one of those that log in view the forums and say nothing let's hear what you have got to say.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not an arborist or in any way connected to the industry. But i can still come on here and talk about many subjects.

Purely out of curiosity, why did you join an arb forum if you've nothing to do with the industry? I'm not saying you shouldn't join, the forum wouldn't be as interesting if it was only tree types on it, just wondering.

Arbtalk is the best forum on the Internet (fact). I do cast my eye over one or two other forums but none of them come close to this one! I'm not an arborist or in any way connected to the industry. But i can still come on here and talk about many subjects. We might not see eye to eye all the time but on the whole we can have a good chat/ debate/ argument and still remain civil. So if you are one of those that log in view the forums and say nothing let's hear what you have got to say.

Well said eggs.:thumbup: See you next Sat?

Purely out of curiosity, why did you join an arb forum if you've nothing to do with the industry? I'm not saying you shouldn't join, the forum wouldn't be as interesting if it was only tree types on it, just wondering.

I used to be in the log game.

Nice Thread Mr Egg:) I sat on the side for about 3 years but in a desperate moment began to post my life and I've never looked back! Arbtalk works for me.and I've made a lot of friends and feel right at home here....see you at the Arbshow Egg;)

I didn't sit on the sideline. I just jumped right in.

Agree whole heartedly about it beeing the best forum there is tho.

Oh silky you look at bit pshyco tic in that picture you put on the silky Facebook page. :lol: them be killers eyes they be. :lol:

well said i joined two years ago and only just looked at the posts. but now its such a great forum gotta check out whats happening everyday if possible

and there are some great people on here

keep up the good threads

Nice Thread Mr Egg:) I sat on the side for about 3 years but in a desperate moment began to post my life and I've never looked back! Arbtalk works for me.and I've made a lot of friends and feel right at home here....see you at the Arbshow Egg;)

HI EGGS MATTS MARC PAUL:thumbup1: SEE you all next week mate this is the best forum on the net theres some real nice chaps I've meet on her so well done:thumbup1: steve and andy for good form:thumbup1: mate jon

See ya at the show Matt and Paul/Pete:thumbup: and not to forget me old mucker that is putting me up for the weekend.

HI EGGS i mine pete i was calling paul pete all way to the APF SHOW LAST MATT AND MARC EGGS had to tell me jon it pete it PAUL SO SORRY MATE IT PAUL :001_rolleyes:JON :thumbup: