Being threatened!

ash_smith123

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't worry about it. He's all mouth. Carry on what you doing and don't let it bother you that will annoy him more. If he brings his prices down then he's not making as much. Not good business. What area are you in

Agreed. Police wont do anything anyway as no real offence has been commiited (yet), they dont want to know about untill there is an arrestable offence committed. They dont have the manpower these days.

A

Agreed. Police wont do anything anyway as no real offence has been commiited (yet), they dont want to know about untill there is an arrestable offence committed. They dont have the manpower these days.

A

Really? It satisfies all the criteria for an offence under the PFHA 1997 as to definition of harassment and course of conduct.As there is documentation to the harassment in the form of emails, it's a pretty easy case for them which would boost their results. :001_smile:

Yea i based it off a 800x800x800 bag and thought i would round it up a little to 0.55 but still. He doesnt seem too good at maths or using google to find out answers to things before sending a complaint email to someone. Maybe after reading it a few times he might not mean come and damage my machines but i was raging reading it the first time. If hes scared of abit of competition hes in the wrong game! We should all be sending narky emails to the very big supplier in hereford for "taking our customers"

;-p

When i first started i had the same thing happen. Take no notice this guy feels threatened by your business so you must be doing something right. Rise above any tittle tattle and in a few years he will probably be out of the log game as the tactics he is suggesting are only going to lead to one thing.

He does sound like a tit.

Report it to the police and ebay, if your machine happens to get damaged next month, you will have your crime number from the police and they will call upon him - may not get him done but will stick the willys up im:laugh1:

Only had one mail off another seller on ebay pointing out I hadn't said a chainsaw was a model without a chainbrake - don't know what business it was of his but I pointed out that I had it stated in both the listing and the link to the spec.

You live and die by your customer service - you are using a marketing technique of comparing your load with a possible load from another - nothing wrong with that - I often say that you can take your chances on ebay from an unknown seller and buy a saw from them or buy one off me and get service after the sale and for around the same price - choice is yours - thats competition.

In short - he is a bellend and doesn't like your sales techniques - how he will steal all your custom I don't know......price wars benefit no one!

Report him and get it on record - may be worth letting him know as well so he won't be tempted to fook with you or your machine!:thumbup: