Anyone go out feed the birds in garden

mendiplogs

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i cant keep up with the fat balls now that the birds have found the feeder hung in the woodstore and as my wood shed only been up a year i,am hoping that i get a few nests this spring i just hope any stay cats dont get at any nests as my woodpile is almost to the roof with a foot air gap etc and on that note i was thinking i had too much wood piled up in the to season etc but i moved a load today and its tinder dry and is very light in weight quite pleased and shocked how well its all doing

i have the use of my mates 4ftx4ft covered trailer i use it to store my logs up my driveway n when its empty just tow back to my plot and reload i feel so lucky to have the use of said plot trailer and somewhere to go feed watch the birds etc and chop some firewood for next year

gettin fed up with the axe mallarky thats why i,am building a splitter when the mood takes me

feed my birds every day, fat balls, peanuts and spare bread etc,,had the pleasure of seeing a barn owl at 5.45 sunday morning,,it flew in front of my truck for a good 200yrds before finding a gap in the hedgerow,and making its way over a gate into open recently ploughed field,,,very gracefull,,,,

Got a Barn Owl that's taken up residence in my tractor shed so I've knocked up a box for him that he's been investigating, so here's hoping.:thumbup1:

There's always at least a couple of Robins scrapping away when I'm using the processor for the right to take first dibs at the insects that are disturbed from the timber stacks, They take zero notice of either me or the racket kicked up by the machinery as they dive in inches away from the saw blade.

feed my birds every day, fat balls, peanuts and spare bread etc,,had the pleasure of seeing a barn owl at 5.45 sunday morning,,it flew in front of my truck for a good 200yrds before finding a gap in the hedgerow,and making its way over a gate into open recently ploughed field,,,very gracefull,,,,

HI ALL I've put out apples for the black birds they love but then so do i jon :thumbup:

Been filling the seed feeders once a day and replacing a fat ball everyother day. Got a bird box to put up this weekend. Going to make a few soon out of off cuts from our yard. Got loads of ends of 2 inch planks to use up. Thinking of making a robin box, Blackbird box and House sparrow box.

Been filling the seed feeders once a day and replacing a fat ball everyother day. Got a bird box to put up this weekend. Going to make a few soon out of off cuts from our yard. Got loads of ends of 2 inch planks to use up. Thinking of making a robin box, Blackbird box and House sparrow box.

HI MATT nice one mate jon :thumbup: