Anyone go out feed the birds in garden

mendiplogs

I found this little fella in the yard a few weeks ago, I think he'd hit a window and was stunned so I picked him up and held onto him for a while. Ten minutes later he suddenly perked up and flew off.

Over the last few weeks it's been hanging around and getting really close, even to the point where he was sat on the step of the landy while I was fixing the mudguard:biggrin:

A little bit of time and seed and he was eating out of my hand, gonna pick him up some mealworms tomorrow and see how he gets on. I'd really like to think it's the same bird. The one from today still seems a bit dopey so similar charateristics!

There's three other robins that frequent the bird table, and I'm pretty sure he's not one of them.

20130121_153453.jpg.bd5f3f8970718d2cd66788c2755f113d.jpg

20130121_153321.jpg.fb8b349736c3c27366f00208015c3ec4.jpg

20130121_153257.jpg.caf77d4efe9e7bedce0da91023e3c9bb.jpg

20130101_142009.jpg.6af6c4226af8f568c0044ee7d01c38d3.jpg

20130101_141958.jpg.e633a7dcc4ef4046d7fcfcc5e397b557.jpg

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found this little fella in the yard a few weeks ago, I think he'd hit a window and was stunned so I picked him up and held onto him for a while. Ten minutes later he suddenly perked up and flew off.

Over the last few weeks it's been hanging around and getting really close, even to the point where he was sat on the step of the landy while I was fixing the mudguard:biggrin:

A little bit of time and seed and he was eating out of my hand, gonna pick him up some mealworms tomorrow and see how he gets on. I'd really like to think it's the same bird. The one from today still seems a bit dopey so similar charateristics!

There's three other robins that frequent the bird table, and I'm pretty sure he's not one of them.

HI DAN good on you mate for doing that nice one mate jon :thumbup: