201T interesting info...

Al Cormack

i did find the 201 had outstanding balance...and agree Skyhuck that it,s the discharge of the chips that,seems to hold it up..over the course of the day using it i altered how i introduced the saw into wood etc...improving it,s performance all the time...

Surely you can mod/trim the cover a bit if this is genuinly what the problem is?? help it to clear

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Utter rubbish!!

How you can find it "ill balanced" is beyond me :confused1:, I find the shape and handle shape a massive improvement, I was offered a new 200t or the 201t and chose the 201t because of the better balance and improved handle and switch.

Has you 020 had a new pot and piston??? I change my climbing saw at least every 2 years, due to loss of power, an 020 most be very old and unless you do very little work it must be showing its age.

I agree that the 540t is outstanding, but as its not available we need to operate in the real world.

I'm sure in that last peice of the sentence I did state I was only joking its just not my cup of tea? :001_tt2:

Sorry forgot to say I ment 200t not 020 just old habbit:biggrin:

Skyhuck's got shares in Stihl

That's why he says all the people with oily leg syndrome are stupid:001_smile:

My 16 year old son started working with us a few months back, he worked out and used the stihl caps with no difficulty at all, he has not failed to fit the cap correctly once.

Its really not complicated :001_rolleyes:

My 16 year old son started working with us a few months back, he worked out and used the stihl caps with no difficulty at all, he has not failed to fit the cap correctly once.

Its really not complicated :001_rolleyes:

If you were my dad, I'd be treble checking then checking again:001_smile:

I seem to remember every one absolutely slating the 200t -020 when it came out saying it was guttless and fragile in comparison to the ally 020 ... I know one guy who even waited for the 335 to Come out...some more de ja vu for you , but I am still waiting and nursing my 200t for the husky.