Mans best friend! On site??

Arran Turner

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My lab comes out with most days, but I always ok it with the customer. If she's got to stay in the truck all day she stays at home.

Some people just don't like dogs, and busy roadside jobs are a no no, as are most commercial sites.

We are pretty rural down here, though.

Cool :001_smile:

Although I do think he should stay in the van . Just my opinion and I have 2 staffs .

To be honest mate he does stop in the truck when i am working and if its anything to do with threes he has to else we end up with half chewed up wood everywhere. When he is at the yard he keeps getting ash logs out and chewing them up he must of got through a cube in the last 8 weeks .

Take my dog to work every day, never had problems with customers at all, they are always happy to see a dog out and about with us. She stays in the truck during work time and runs about at breaks etc. Never had any negative feedback about having her with us, actually it's quite the opposite.

ive been taking my lab with me since she was 8 weeks old and shes nearly 3 now so well used to it. generally shes in the truck or tied up to the towbar, on a private job i always ask permission. on the estate im working on at the moment i let her run around quite a bit (im not felling just scrub clearance at the mo), the owner doesnt mind, and she doesnt go far. also she knows not to come near me when the saws running!! shes part of my essential work kit, i always feel a but lonely if i have to leave her at home:blushing: (i do work on my own!)

Take my dog to work every day, never had problems with customers at all, they are always happy to see a dog out and about with us. She stays in the truck during work time and runs about at breaks etc. Never had any negative feedback about having her with us, actually it's quite the opposite.

Yes quite, and the kind of people who moan about you having a dog despite us being respectable are the same types to not bring tea out:glare: