1. 1. Do you;

• Never use aspen
    • Always use aspen
    • Occasionally use aspen

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the fact that you don't end up draining tanks. I like the fact that I don't feel ill. However, in the long run what I really is the fact that I'm not exposing myself to carcinogens. Having watched my Dad die of cancer, this is particularly close to home - we would have paid anything for treatment, but there weren't any options. Compared to that, Aspen is cheap.

Alec

I use it in all my saws MS 241/261/362/660 and they all run noticeably better/sharper. I don't cut wood everyday and the big saw Sthil 660 doesn't come out every week maybe once every couple of months, with Aspen i don't need to drain it, just pick it up and use it.

The other plus is the reduced fumes so from a health point of view it has got to be worth using.

Hi, when you say you dont have to drain it, do you mean you drain the petrol out if you havent used the saw for a while and the fuel may have gone off OR you would drain the fuel out if you knew you werent going to use the saw for a while? Hope that makes sense? Its just I hear people saying that fuel goes off if you leave it for a while and also that the petrol these days is so corrosive to the carbs but I have never had problems. just wondered what you meant. cheers matt