fuel....we are mugs!!

sean

Here in the States we have health insurance accounts that can be set up at the bank. In addition to health insurance or on it's own it can help over ones life time for future needs.

Most Americans I have spoke to DO NOT want the type of health care systems that exist in Europe. That being said the clown presently leasing the White House thinks everyone will want this type of system forced down the throats of everyone here in the states. My opinion, this act and others will be this persons Waterloo.

Why don't Americans want a national health system? When I was in Washington DC some years ago I saw a protest march for state health care.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 litre of crude oil makes 100 litres of finished product once additives are added. A percentage of the litre becomes petrol,diesel,lpg etc... . The biggest payer for the refineries is the waste product of fractioning the crude which is bitumen. The government are the guilty ones for the hugely inflated fuel prices followed a close second by the refineries. A full boycot of BP for example by the entire country is the only way to bring prices down.

The people of this country dont and wont stick together so lets all just take a fisting eh :laugh1:

Sorry Cracker one protest march does not speak for the rest of the country, further more with the present person in the whitehouse he would love to have the country become totally broke for the sake of will over the population. By the way when the health care plan go's before out supreme court and is voted Unconstitutional that will but an end to breaking the country against the will of the people. If the vote go's the otherway in favor of this bill what happen at the birth of this nation will be nothing compared to what will follow.

1 litre of crude oil makes 100 litres of finished product once additives are added. A percentage of the litre becomes petrol,diesel,lpg etc... . The biggest payer for the refineries is the waste product of fractioning the crude which is bitumen. The government are the guilty ones for the hugely inflated fuel prices followed a close second by the refineries. A full boycot of BP for example by the entire country is the only way to bring prices down.

The people of this country dont and wont stick together so lets all just take a fisting eh :laugh1:

One barrel of crude (42gallons) makes approx 44 galls of end product of which 9 galls is diesel and 13 galls petrol. The rest is divided into kero, aviation, gas etc.

Has anyone ever thought why we don't get red petrol like we get red diesel. Think how much we put through our saws throughout their lifetime. Not a drop of it has seen a highway.

I've wondered that too:thumbup1:

Sorry Cracker one protest march does not speak for the rest of the country, further more with the present person in the whitehouse he would love to have the country become totally broke for the sake of will over the population. By the way when the health care plan go's before out supreme court and is voted Unconstitutional that will but an end to breaking the country against the will of the people. If the vote go's the otherway in favor of this bill what happen at the birth of this nation will be nothing compared to what will follow.

I think that if you look at your countrys balance sheet your already broke and have been for some time.

There's more oil out there than they let on, I have a friend in a very powerful position in the oil industry, he says oil isn't about to run out any time yet or even in our great grand children's lifetime, in fact oil might not ever run out! and neither will peak oil hype that' send out by oil company's, that's what keeps our fuel prices high! greed!

Abiotic Oil – What they don’t want you to know | Philip Brennan

There's more oil out there than they let on, I have a friend in a very powerful position in the oil industry, he says oil isn't about to run out any time yet or even in our great grand children's lifetime, in fact oil might not ever run out! and neither will peak oil hype that' send out by oil company's, that's what keeps our fuel prices high! greed!

Abiotic Oil – What they don’t want you to know | Philip Brennan

excellent link, I love a good conspiracy theory!