fuel....we are mugs!!

sean

Cheap carbon based fuel seems under current thinking to be the worst thing that can happen to this planet.

Higher fuel prices will lead the world into a new era of energy production from renewables

Of course this may be wrong but we have to believe the scientists.

Let's hope we solve this one like all the other big problems in the past otherwise we're gonnas

Meanwhile all you firewood boys out there must be rubbing your hands with glee

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thay are panicking and trying to make alll they can before it runs out, for at current rates, it simply has to run out sooner or later. As the rest of the world develops, and as the western world breeds like rats and continues to have 1 car per person its going to run out at an exponential rate.

by the time it does, the saudis will have bought every water refinement company in the world, and then will tell us the price of water is 150 a litre and that they have cars for us to run on hydrogen!

it will happen!

Cheap carbon based fuel seems under current thinking to be the worst thing that can happen to this planet.

Higher fuel prices will lead the world into a new era of energy production from renewables

Of course this may be wrong but we have to believe the scientists.

Let's hope we solve this one like all the other big problems in the past otherwise we're gonnas

Meanwhile all you firewood boys out there must be rubbing your hands with glee

There seems to be as much conflicting evidence against the carbon Armageddon as for it. Of course the government want us to believe that we're ruining the planet as it's an easy tax hike ride.

Meanwhile just suck it up and pay the price. We're quite happy to pay for bottled tap water and frivelous stuff we don't really need but gripe and moan about petrol and deisel prices. If we want it we'll pay for it regardless of the price. For the self employed there's the possibilty of passing on the cost to the customer. Everything else is going up in price (checked out your food bill recently) but fuel is an easy target. If anyone is to have the finger pointed at them it should be successive governments who insist on taxing the daylights out of us cos we're easy targets. I've said it before and I'll say it again; I drive a V8 that sucks the juice and I don't give a monkeys. I don't go out much, don't drink much and gave up the smokes and drugs sometime ago so rumbling around in my grunter is now my drug of choice regardless of the $130 it costs me to fill up only to get me round the block a couple of times.

global warming is happening, we have had two months of summer temps, it isnt june yet!

Seven weeks without rain now. Maybe the Saudis are channeling it away:001_smile:

Plenty of ash trees into leaf early this year....just wait till June and there'll be loads of threads on the best wet weather gear.

Seven weeks without rain now. Maybe the Saudis are channeling it away:001_smile:

Plenty of ash trees into leaf early this year....just wait till June and there'll be loads of threads on the best wet weather gear.

Not here!!!

The Oaks are all out, but no Ash!!!

I think it could be a scorcher!!!!

I'm busy getting my new 33"X18" swimming pool finished!!!!!!!!!!

Global warming rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbup: