post your motorbikes

WoodED

Yep, though there's alays the chance the speedo's out a little. Think the little suzuki engine is so frugal as it's the least poweful of them all - pretty sure they're only 11/12hp when new.

The 100mpg tank included some green lanes too :001_smile:

I still want to get the yellow one MOT'd and on the road eventually but for the time being it's my lightweight, stripped down race bike :lol:

Got a go on a DR 200 yesterday and even though they're only meant to be about 5hp more, the difference was definitely noticable and they're almost identical to the 125's other than bore and stroke. Supposedly they'll do nearly 100mpg too.

I'm up to 92MPG on my XR125 now :thumbup1: Oddly it returns best MPG when being ridden alongside my mates XR125- for 'ridden' read 'thrashed'! :lol:

Which I find odd, as surely it should return better MPG when being coaxed along the back lanes at forty? No lugging or anything, just using the gears economically. Yet when riding with Jim we're constantly full open with the throttles, using the whole powerband, but being 125s we only average 10-15MPH faster. :blushing:

After trying a custom for a while I have decided it really isn't for me so went and treated myself to this last week :)

1990 851 not totaly original at the moment but I will work to put it back to original in time.

So if anyone is interested in a 06 xvs650 with only 400 miles on it let me know

scraggs-albums-bike-picture6442-851.jpg

Edited by scraggs

After trying a custom for a while I have decided it really isn't for me so went and treated myself to this last week :)

Not totaly original at the moment but I will work to put it back to original in time.

So if anyone is interested in a 06 xvs650 with only 400 miles on it let me know

scraggs-albums-bike-picture6442-851.jpg

Now that's a beautiful thing!

What year is it?

My boss has a 1991 907ie, great bike, top flight components. The start of their comeback. :thumbup1:

Now that's a beautiful thing!

What year is it?

My boss has a 1991 907ie, great bike, top flight components. The start of their comeback. :thumbup1:

It a 1990 S3

It has had 916 front forks put on it and has micron pipes which will go as soon as I can find a s/h set of genuine pipes, although it does sound pretty good with them on :)

I just put a deposit on a brand new Kawasaki ninja 250r in lime green. So excited. Pick it up on the 11th. It's one of the last brand new 1's available. Kawasaki arnt bringing out a restrictor kit for the 300 ninja that's replacing it so they hunted for a 250 for me.

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App