chainsaw trousers

Treejedi

We'd be only too pleased to do this if tokaloch would like to reveal his secret identity and be clear about what he is trying to say about the arblite trousers. if you study tokaloch posts you'll see that they always promote the products in the SIP/Haix/Samson etc stable and knock anyone elses products given the chance!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if i am doing something wrong but i am now on my second pair of stretch airs in as many months due to the fly zip giving in and breaking. I am no gymnast and therefore not doing extreme splits but this shouldnt be happening.

We'd be only too pleased to do this if tokaloch would like to reveal his secret identity and be clear about what he is trying to say about the arblite trousers. if you study tokaloch posts you'll see that they always promote the products in the SIP/Haix/Samson etc stable and knock anyone elses products given the chance!

I', not sure whta you are trying to say, but I am entitled to my opinion and anonymity the same as everyone else on this forum. After looking at your past posts it is clear that you are only here to promote your company.

BUT, if you dont want to answer my simple question and doubts then perhaps you have something to hide

I', not sure whta you are trying to say, but I am entitled to my opinion and anonymity the same as everyone else on this forum. After looking at your past posts it is clear that you are only here to promote your company.

BUT, if you dont want to answer my simple question and doubts then perhaps you have something to hide

The difference is we are not pretending to be something we are not!

Mmmmm..Personally , I never trust a man whose eyebrows meet in the middle....

As to trousers...The last two pairs I have had were both replaced foc as the zips failed...first couple of hours in one case.....Stihl acknowledged they had a duff batch on the Hi-Flex...havnt had any dealings with them since...I use them ( hiflex) ok....but not the greatest product probably!!?

Yes, and recently "boa" bracing! there is a definite pattern here !