Anyone else had a good sunday?!

big fell!

Its been beautiful up here today in southwest Scotland. On to the beach with the family this morning, picked some big juicy mussels out of the rock pools for dinner tonight. Went for a walk in my tree's to see how they are coming on, seen a merlin some red kites and loads of other wildlife. My little lad Jak has had his first crawl about today... Cracking day. Hope you all had a good Sunday!

R.A

:biggrin:

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a good day until some little sod on a push bike knocked me down. I was well off the footpath and was hit by him. I did explain that he should be on the tarmac path but he wanted to play in the mud. The lens will come out but wont go back in so it shall be going back to where we bought it from as it is still under warranty. Still had a good day watching the England V India ODI and Birmingham beat Arsenal 2 -1.

Blue skys here, lovely home breakfast with fresh rolls, coffee and all the usual stuff. Then out and about enjoying the weather, had a walk up the hills, through the woods and watched nature for about 30 mins with juice and crisps. Big Fell where are you based? I have only ever seen red Kites up North

Bacon and egg butty in bed, courtesy of my lovely wife.

Then we took 13 7/8 year olds to see "Tangled" at the cinema and then into the pub next door for their lunch and birthday cake, for my eldest daughters 8th birthday.

Great film for the kids, good day.