kindling wars are about to start

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Makes a change from another argument about log prices and load sizes any way :001_cool::laugh1:

ed surely your not referring to the great bulk bag debate:lol::lol:

all the best ed - happy new year - guess who broke her thumb chopping my own firewood as the lads were too busy - got out of christmas dinner - but typings a devil!

joy

Our methods are based on the Kindlet pro x 3 - the science if you could call it that is really understanding the best layout for such equipment and of course to have the correct processes in place for the staff to follow hence the improvement in volume and the ability to revisit to ensure those processes can be tweaked if necessary as we progress during 2011.

Let me know if you need any samples.

Regards

Ged

Ok Ged, Im giving you a chance here to step up. I realise sometimes new members here can get a tough time when they voice strong opinions straight away.

So come on, give me some reassurance that the timber you use is untreated, and more importantly give me an idea how much your kindling would be. Say if I collected a load of 300 nets from you.

I am not interested in how efficient your process is either.

Hi,

The wood we use is untreated without doubt and is sorted before worked. Thanks for your kind support and I can supply the 6kgs bag for £1.00 per bag for orders over 300 collected. The way forward is to email your order direct to [email protected] and you can collect within 24 / 48 hours no issues and all year round.

Thanks again Ged