djbobbins

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was going to say "One Million Dollars!!"

I wouldnt have been far out.:001_rolleyes:

Has anyones car insurance gone down, ever? I mean just gone down from the previous year, NOT changing companies or haggling etc.

Apparently it gets cheaper when you hit 25, that was 10 years ago and it still hasnt happened.:confused1:

My Insurance used to go down year on year with the Co-Op on the wifes Fiat Punto, then suddenly doubled one year out of the blue. I had been with them for years, but after that, never went back!.

As for the quote In question, I think I would look at offering that to the papers, you may get a oner for the print out, that'll bring ya price down :]

I was going to say "One Million Dollars!!"

I wouldnt have been far out.:001_rolleyes:

Has anyones car insurance gone down, ever? I mean just gone down from the previous year, NOT changing companies or haggling etc.

Apparently it gets cheaper when you hit 25, that was 10 years ago and it still hasnt happened.:confused1:

Funnily enough mine has gone down and with a what they call a guaranteed ncd which means we can have as many accidents as we like and still keep our ncd

amazing

running a 170bhp car at £300 per annum comp guaranteed ncd

I'm going racing:thumbup::thumbup:

my car insurance went down £900 3yrs ago for no reason, the womans disco insurance went up over £300 this year, then two days later she wiped out a new fiesta from end to end at 1mph while backing out of a space at sainsburys, couldn't help thinking i might have got my moneys worth this year, not even a scuff on the disco haha, im sure they will sting us again nextyear but till then happy motoring:thumbup:

oh if you see a green discovery at the supermarket in hudds do not park near it...

Edited by armchairarborist
is it wrong to find women drivers funny?

I'll tell you, just so you can all say what I said when I saw it (which started with what the...)

It was £100,554. :confused1:

Yup, you heard it here folks, over a hundred grand to insure a £5k car for a year, with 5 years no claims!!

I kid you not, I looked and re-looked at it thinking my eyes were deceiving me, and even got one of the guys that works for me to check it as well.

You should have called them up to accept the quote, and requested a CD copy of the conversation! :laugh1:

For that amount of money I would as a minimum a medium sized frigate insured.....

I can remember when me and my brother were living at home.

My car had a smaller engine, and was older than his

He had just got 3 points for speeding.

Insurance quotes came through at the same time, His dropped by £200 mine went up by £350!! WTF!!!

I rang them up and asked them what was going on, all they say was maybe you're in a higher risk area?? "What? In the same house???"

I swear they just think of a number and write it down....