It's time to wake up - and switch to Aspen Fuel

Aspen@AAOIL

I personally don't see unnecessarily wasting money on "magic bean" fuel as very smart, but as I say thats just my opinion. :001_smile:

As your signature says, I can only speak from experience. I know what my experience of using Aspen is so my opinion is different to yours. I won't lose any more sleep over it than I would guess you will.

I get years out of my saws, many, many years and even if aspen extended there lives the extra cost of the fuel would be greater that the reduced cost in replacement saws. Plus new saws are more fun than expensive fuel :001_smile:

It just don't add up, IMO, plus I simply could not be arsed with buying my fuel in from one supplier, plus the storage, etc, etc.

You baulk at the thoughts of filtering fuel, but are happy to jump through the hoops of buying from once source and storing highly flammable liquid. Have you had to increase your insurance cover? or do they simply not know?

I don't jump through any hoops . I just by some aspen from my local dealer as I would say chain oil or strimmer cord .

I don't jump through any hoops . I just by some aspen from my local dealer as I would say chain oil or strimmer cord .

These are both things I buy in bulk and store.

Is your dealer very near you?

I only visit my dealer every 3 to 6 months.

I buy fuel 3 or 4 times a week.

Edited by skyhuck

These are both things I buy in bulk and store.

Is your dealer very near you?

I only visit my deal every 3 to 6 months.

I buy fuel 3 or 4 times a week.

10 mins drive . Sometimes just go for a cuppa and a chat .

I would say that petrol isn't the issue the operator is to blame. Using old fuel, cheap or non existent two stroke or just poor maintenance in general. I have never had a petrol problem with hand held machines in 20 years of work. I have never had a problem with any cars, trucks our large machines that use petrol, and petrol has never given me any health issues. I can see the last point being the most important one for people who are affected directly by petrol

Besides I love the smell of two stroke.:thumbup: