ArbDogs? Pics!

Burnham

Kira turned 1 year old on the 12th November.

Nutty and on it in the woods, then chilled out at home.  Speaking to others who own them, it is a trait they all have.

Problem is we have a lot of snow and ice  in Norway and it makes wood and walking less relaxing than without the ice.  If she gets a smell she is off and strong as hell.  I am like a water skier getting dragged along, unless I go over on my arse LoL.

Makes the walks interesting though.

BUT proper chilled in the house, apart from the puppy moments in a big dogs body.

IMG_7833.thumb.jpeg.1567d31dfcbbb2e8ebc65dad3009d96f.jpegIMG_7910.thumb.jpeg.d80a71c99b2fc43277ec670d24679ff1.jpegIMG_7919.thumb.jpeg.d6dbfb5bdf542fb23ed2b71a48e0a2ef.jpeg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

Sailor delighting my mother over christmas. He's very like her dog that died a couple of years ago.

1.thumb.jpg.3ab524c6e5391d6c3cb2a9f5a8435152.jpg

I'm presently engaged in a battle of wills with him about dinner. I've got seven pheasants and six partridges in the garage and one pheasant in the fridge. Complete refusal on the pheasant. Had the same a few weeks ago and got it by him by cutting some legs up small and mixing it with dry. I'm not playing those stupid games with him forever though. I cut this crown into ten and he still wasn't interested. Perhaps it needs a supermarket label, the modernist poofter. Current thinking is keep putting it down for him and see how how he feels about it by Wednesday. Unless anyone has any cleverer suggestions?

• Like 4

Funny little dog Igor, likes his own armchair, emotionally robust, not very demonstrative.

But every now and then he’ll come over and lay on me with his eyes closed, just for 10 minutes or so, then back to his own chair..

IMG_1132.jpeg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

sc.thumb.jpg.697afd9e9a77a2abdb7408ec23ea6db9.jpg

Sailor not allowed on furniture so resting his weary head on my foot. The green thing on his collar is a GPS unit, Mick. When I remember I haven't seen him for a while, I follow the dot on the phone until I hear commotion, screaming etc. They're often still alive when I get there.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

7 hours ago, Mick Dempsey said:

Funny little dog Igor, likes his own armchair, emotionally robust, not very demonstrative.

But every now and then he’ll come over and lay on me with his eyes closed, just for 10 minutes or so, then back to his own chair..

IMG_1132.jpeg

Have a wash he has his snout stuck up your armpit pongs i bet 🤣

• 2 weeks later...